Senior Global Account Solutions Manager
June 9, 2021Staples Promotional Products has an opening for a Senior Global Account Solutions Manager.
- Contributes to the leading global brand merchandise team in the world.
- Main Point-of-Contact for our global clients such as IBM, Salesforce, Cargill, HPI, Visa, Snap, and many of the world’s leading brands that partner with SPP
- Implements global contracts by executing requirements in necessary support markets. Works very closely with SPP Canada, Marke Creative in the UK, and our Global Identity Network partners in markets where SPP doesn’t have a presence
- Manages USA Programs and supports additional international markets that require an eStore Program.
- Sets up policies/systems to ensure brand adherence and compliant merchandise worldwide
- Develops and oversees execution of Global Marketing Plans
- Authors Global Reporting and Business Reviews
- Works together with other members of the Global Team to improve our support to the Global Identity Network members
Essential personal traits:
- Strong, personal interest in international business/brand marketing
- Open-minded and accepting of different cultures and languages
- Flexible schedule that allows for early morning or evening calls/meetings as required
- Enjoys finding answers to unknown possibilities/challenges
- Thinks 3 steps ahead to avoid timing delays experienced working with others in different time zones
- Embraces inclusive mindsets
May 27, 2021
TVH Parts is seeking a Compliance Specialist.
- Reports to: Compliance Manager
- Salary, exempt position
- Location: Olathe, KS
The role of Compliance Specialist is to assist the Compliance Manager and team in identifying applicable in scope regulatory and internal requirements, translating these requirements to the context of the different impacted internal and external stakeholders, advising these stakeholders during the design and implementation of measures to limit the risk of not meeting set requirements, monitoring adherence to the requirements and report internally any related internal weaknesses or breaches. The Compliance Specialist will stay abreast of regulatory and internal policy changes and work extensively with the business to provide an understanding of the (regulatory) compliance requirements.
The Compliance Specialist will work to convince internal and external stakeholders to embrace TVH compliance policy decisions and implement compliance measures in the day-to-day operational processes. He/she will cooperate with the Compliance Manager as part of the global compliance team in defining the compliance priorities in the applicable scope area and to build up a network outside the Compliance team in order to drive change.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Identify compliance obligations from relevant sources and translate them into implementable policy measures;
- Identify and assess compliance risks / breaches;
- Provide suggested corrective actions to reduce risk to an acceptable level;
- Maintain regulatory knowledge of import and export regulations including product compliance requirements;
- Lead and manage project(s) with a compliance impact through the different phases;
- Communicate with business stakeholders on compliance requirements impacting their operations and monitoring of their adoption of these requirements into their policies;
- Monitor emerging trends regarding industry regulations to determine potential impacts on TVH in order to ensure that TVH policies, procedures, processes and conduct remain compliant and up-to-date;
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas Communicate effectively and productively with sensitivity, tact and professionalism with employees at all levels of the organization
- Performs other duties as assigned
For all the details on qualifications and to apply, go to TVH Careers.
US Manager, Supply Chain
April 20, 2021
Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health has an exciting opportunity open in their St. Joseph Global Supply Department. Responsible for oversight of all importing and exporting operations and trade compliance functions for BI AH USA in accordance with 15CFR and 19CFR of the Federal Regulations. Manages Global Supply's Specialists that directly report into this position, as well as, vendors that support Global Supply operations, such as: Freight Forwarding Service Providers and US Customs Brokers. Manages operation's activities and global distribution that support global affiliates, third party manufacturing and non-commercial imports and exports. Additionally, assigns import and export classifications, monitors, tracks, and reconciles Customs entries, administration of trade programs, such as: C-TPAT(Customs-Trade Partnership against Terrorism) and Free Trade Agreements, conducts ACE data analysis, manages export licenses, assists with HAZMAT/DG, manages record retention, provides support for logistics incidents and CAPAs and maintains department SOPs and OJTs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the activities of the Global Supply department related to processing of all BI AH USA export and import transactions.
- Establishes strategic and tactical working relationships with selected freight forwarders and US Customs brokers in support of all BI AH USA import and export requirements. This includes analyzing transportation mode options, identifying opportunities to reduce costs, and providing compliant government information to respective agencies. Manages documentation and inventory transactions associated with Customs entries, Import for Export (IFE) and Temporary Importation under Bond (TIB) activities.
- Responsible for investigating and assigning HTSC (Harmonized Tariff Schedule Classifications), FDA Product Codes and ECCNs (Export Control Classification Number) and maintaining information in a database. Additionally, verifies value of shipments by interfacing with Strategic Purchasing, R&D and the International Logistics Dept. in Ingelheim. Manages all aspects of the C-TPAT (Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) process.
- Responsible for coordinating, scheduling and assisting with internal audits of all import and export entries and shipments based upon established SOP's.
- Acts as primary liaison between Global Supply Department and Operations Planning, Inventory Control, Master Data Management, Order Management, Site Warehousing and Distribution warehouse personnel and R&D to communicate Global Supply requirements to meet commercial and miscellaneous shipment order needs.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting Global Supply KPI dashboards with regards to PSL, cold chain performance, commercial and miscellaneous export order management, and transportation spend.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate knowledge of all international and US logistics requirements and ensuring direct reports are adequately cross-trained on compliance and transportation procedures.
- Position is responsible to Manage and Coordinate all commercial, third-party, and miscellaneous export orders accounting for ~$100 Million in gross sales to the BI AH Division.
- Additionally, required to continuously investigate operational improvement opportunities related to "Cold Chain Management", and "Global Transportation Logistics".
Apply on LinkedIn
- BS from an accredited institution in International Business, Operations Management, Business Administration or related field.
- US Customs brokerage license and/or import professional certification.
- Export professional certification and/or experience with US Export Administration Regulations and export licensing requirements.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in import/export operations and/or trade compliance within a manufacturing environment including international shipping, terms of payment, import / export documentation, Customs entry process and special programs knowledge.
- Experience must be inclusive of a minimum four (4) years of experience in leading people and/or projects and working in cGMP and highly government regulated environment.
- Experience working with international clientele while recognizing diversity and an ability to be flexible working with a variety of cultures to obtain solutions.
- Domestic and international hazardous materials shipping regulations including U.S. DOT (49 CFR), International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG), and International Air Transport Association (IATA). Cold chain logistics, GDP, and cGMP experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of ERP systems, related applications and databases.
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office and online collaboration tools.
- Excellent supervisory, verbal and written communication, coaching and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and aptitude to train and utilize workers in a multi-faceted fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.