Staples Promotional Products
October 27, 2021
Senior Account Solutions Manager-Global
- Manage all aspects of global client support as the primary global interface for an assigned customer account base and special projects, working in partnership with our field sales team, international SPP offices, and our global partner network.
- This individual will have responsibility and accountability for execution of all global customer requirements and profitability of their assigned accounts.
- Manage and coordinate the implementation and on-going operations, across international SPP, our global partner network and all internal SPP support departments of in-stock eStore programs and associated special order and customer service support.
What you bring to the table:
- Plays a primary role in building and maintaining client relationships, working in partnership with the field sales organization, with limited supervision of their Manager, while serving as the primary global contact for accounts. Promotes teamwork, accountability and strong communication within the department and across support teams (internal and global partners).
- Provides clear direction and project management leadership to global partners and other cross functional departments in implementing and managing global solutions for assigned customers, providing appropriate and timely internal and external communications via email, global Sharepoint site, scheduled update calls, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring global programs meet targeted expectations for margins, SKU count and marketing plans and participates in the forecasting process for their accounts.
- Prepares and plays a key role in Customer Business Reviews. Presents global capabilities to current accounts and new prospects, as needed, selling the benefits of our global network and offering unique global solutions tailored to each client. Developing skills to identify and help close new opportunities.
- Participates in contract negotiations and renewal RFP’s. Identifies customer business and contractual requirements and provides clear direction and guidance to the global partner network while maintaining accuracy of schedules for each assigned account.
- Provides input and ideas in support of our on-going effort to improve global processes and the overall client experience.
- Excellent “business” communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders and support functions
- Demonstrates strong professional acumen and skills in salesmanship and managing difficult relationships
- Excellent ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and meet required deadlines
- Excellent demonstrated project management skills; formal training desired
- Strong skills around “strategic business sense,” including marketing strategy, pro-active ideation, profitability awareness and analytical skills
- Requires a self-motivated and energetic personality
- Flexibility to travel, when necessary, based on account needs
- Solid PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 4-6 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum four years of account executive, project management, merchandising, program development, marketing, or related business experience
- International business experience
- Competitive salary.
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups and resources such as the Social Justice Resource Centre.
- Flexible PTO and Holiday Schedule (7 observed paid holidays plus 1 floating holiday), Online and Retail Discounts, Benefits and Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs.
- Growth & development opportunities.
Starting Wage: $51,500
Apply online: https://careers.staples.com/global/en/job/1183658/Sr-Global-Account-Solutions-Manager-Remote
November 18, 2021
TVH Parts is seeking a Compliance Specialist.
- Reports to: Compliance Manager
- Salary, exempt position
- Location: Olathe, KS
The role of Compliance Specialist is to assist the Compliance Manager and team in identifying applicable in scope regulatory and internal requirements, translating these requirements to the context of the different impacted internal and external stakeholders, advising these stakeholders during the design and implementation of measures to limit the risk of not meeting set requirements, monitoring adherence to the requirements and report internally any related internal weaknesses or breaches. The Compliance Specialist will stay abreast of regulatory and internal policy changes and work extensively with the business to provide an understanding of the (regulatory) compliance requirements.
The Compliance Specialist will work to convince internal and external stakeholders to embrace TVH compliance policy decisions and implement compliance measures in the day-to-day operational processes. He/she will cooperate with the Compliance Manager as part of the global compliance team in defining the compliance priorities in the applicable scope area and to build up a network outside the Compliance team in order to drive change.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Identify compliance obligations from relevant sources and translate them into implementable policy measures;
- Identify and assess compliance risks / breaches;
- Provide suggested corrective actions to reduce risk to an acceptable level;
- Maintain regulatory knowledge of import and export regulations including product compliance requirements;
- Lead and manage project(s) with a compliance impact through the different phases;
- Communicate with business stakeholders on compliance requirements impacting their operations and monitoring of their adoption of these requirements into their policies;
- Monitor emerging trends regarding industry regulations to determine potential impacts on TVH in order to ensure that TVH policies, procedures, processes and conduct remain compliant and up-to-date;
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas Communicate effectively and productively with sensitivity, tact and professionalism with employees at all levels of the organization
- Performs other duties as assigned
For all the details on qualifications and to apply, go to TVH Careers.